Campus Security Camera Fund: 2018
OUR GOAL- $40,000 to Fund A Safe Campus for All Who Share Our Parish and School Mission
The St. Benedict Parish and Preparatory School Campus, affectionately known as “The Block,” is sacred ground that unites all who share our mission and support our vibrant ministries. Each week over 3000 adults and children visit “The Block” to learn, serve and worship. We are obligated to do all we can to ensure the safety of all those who come to our campus. While we are blessed to have several security measures already in place, we continually add new equipment and replace outdated technology. The next phase of our campus security plan is to update our exterior security video equipment and expand its reach to cover both the exterior perimeter and interior courtyard. Security cameras are used to offer both proactive deterrents as well as a video record of incidents that occur on our busy urban block.
When we reach our FUNDING GOAL of $40,000, we will purchase
the following systems and services:
• Furnish and Install 1 New Salient PP540T3B Server
• Program Server for existing 24 Grandstream Cameras and 8 additional
• Provide Training for 1 person for 4 hours for programming and
installation of additional client software
• Furnish and Install 34 Complete view Pro IP camera Licenses
• Furnish and Install 4 New Axis P3707-PE Exterior Multi-Imager
cameras. 360 degrees
• Furnish and Install 2 New Axis Q3708-PVE Multi-Imager Cameras.
• Furnish and Install 3 New Axis M3106-LVE 4MP Outdoor Cameras
with built in IR lighting
• Furnish and Install 1 New Axis P3227-LV 5MP indoor vandal resistant
Help Protect Our Greatest Gift – Our Young People! Help Protect Our Greatest Assets – Our Faculty, Staff, Catechists, Volunteers, Parents and Parishioners!
Each gift makes a difference. No gift is too small.
Thank you for making a difference.